Randy Pausch

>> Friday, April 11, 2008

OK, so again with the inspirational stuff. On Wednesday, my wife Amy, sister Shannon & myself watched Diane Sawyer do a show about Randy Pausch and his "Last Lecture". All I can say is by the end of the show, all three of us had tears in our eyes and a new outlook on life. Randy is such an amazing man, with a fantastic personality. I honestly wish I could have a quarter of the positive outlook on life he has. I will not dive in to any details, as I would rather you watch the trailer and show itself. So take some time out of your day and see what this man see's, it will amaze you.





To view his whole speech visit this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

The end of the speech is what truly got me. This guy spent an hour doing a speech, not just for the people in attendance, but to leave something for his three children that they will have for the rest of the life. Did you figure out the head fake? It's not a visual thing for his kids to remember him buy, but rather a lesson in life for them they can watch and learn from.
Here is the link to Randy's site
http://download.srv.cs.cmu.edu/~pausch/

I am not much of a book reader, but again this is one I just may pick up.

To Randy Pausch, all the best in your future journeys.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP