New Digs

>> Thursday, May 15, 2008

So, I found out today I may be getting some new digs, aka a studio. For the locals I am talking about Lybster Mill, for anyone else Lybster Mill has recently begun it's renovation into a new business outlet in South St. Catharines. The building itself has a rich history involving the Welland Canal. So to my studio, well I believe it will be located on the ground floor, with three garage doors for access. Two doors will access the studio, while the third door will access a patio from the studio. The space will be about 40' x 30' giving me approximately 1200 sq ft. I should be in by the end of the summer if all goes well, so keep your fingers crossed. My space will be located where you can see the red garage door in the first photo. Speaking of photos, please ignore the quality, I had to sneak out of work to get them.







Cheers
Rick

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP