E-Session ~ Lindsay & Jamie

>> Monday, June 30, 2008

OK, so it's been a while since my last update but I have been so super busy it's not even funny. Check back a few posts and you'll see what I mean. So big news from my end, I have decided to get on board with Pictage, if you know my you'll know why this is big news. They have some really great features and products I will now be offering my clients, so the arsenal has been substantially upgraded. Getting back to the updates, Lindsay & Jamie, could you guys have worked this shoot any better. We went down to NOTL to do their E-Session, and came back with some great photo's, check'em out below. Keep your eyes peeled, should pretty much be having an update a day for the next 5IVE days.










Cheers
Ricky D!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP