Touch a Truck

>> Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well, last Saturday was a nice relaxing day for myself and the family before I gear up for the final round of 2008 weddings. We decided to take Lucas to the "Touch a Truck" show at Niagara College, it was a great day with all proceeds going toward the purchase of books for the Ontario Early Years Centres' literacy program. Here's a few shots from the day.


Lucas & I in the fire truck.


Lucas & Attie Shannon in a cruiser.


Nice little family portrait in front of a dirty tire.


Lucas and I doing the 'celebrity drunk tank' thing


Lucas chillin' in an H2


Mommy & Lucas in a plow.


Lucas is really digging this.


I love this shot.


That's one expensive.....


.....and big tire.


Can you say "Chris Angel"


Cheers
Rick D.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP