News ~ Brock Universities new Photographer

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It was confirmed yesterday that I was awarded the position of one of Brock Universities preferred suppliers of photographic services.

Dear Rick (Rick Denham Photography),

Brock University’s RFP review committee is pleased to inform you that you’ve been selected as a preferred supplier under RFP KSW09-01 for photographic services.

Regards,
Dean Lorenz
Associate Director, Marketing


I have to admit, I am really excited about this. The proposal took longer than normal because of the amount of photographers that applied for the position. There are officially five of us working for the school, all offering different aspects and styles of photography. I am really looking forward to unleashing some of my creative ideas and providing the school with one of the kind work. I will keep you all updated, more information will be passed on to me on or before July 6th, 2009. I was given the list of the other four photographers I will be working with, and all I can say is I am in with some amazing shooters. Fortunately two of them I have always looked to for mentoring and advice throughout my career and to be working with them is such an honour for me.

Cheers
Rick Denham

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP