Wedding ~ Amber & Scott

>> Sunday, July 26, 2009

WOW, my weddings just keep getting better and better. Now before you go thinking I am talking about my work getting better, I'm not. I am referring to the whole wedding day in itself. Great people, lots of old friends, unbelievable locations, very and I mean very little rain, man oh man what a great freaking day. We started off at the salon with the ladies, while Joel hit up the guys while I headed back to the house with the girls. The house was simply gorgeous, amazing location for an outdoor wedding. Mr & Mrs Ellis, I think you should rent that space out on a weekly basis. After that it was off to the formals with a few funky locations, then up to John Michael's to finish off the festivities. Amber & Scott, thanks for letting me share in your day, not only did I have a blast shooting you guys, but also hanging out as a friend for the better part of the day too. So with out further delay, I give to you Amber & Scott's pic's



































Cheers
Rick Denham

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP