brock // o-week {} cont'd

>> Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday I was back at Brock again, this time for some portraits and some fun and games. I started off with some very casual portraits of a few of the undergrads, then it was on to the fun and games. They had water balloon dodge ball, and as fun as it was shooting from the sidelines, I just had to get in the middle of the action. Needless to say, me and my gear came out a little bit wet, but cleaner as well. There was also a dunk tank and some jousting going on. Working with the Faculty of Business has been a blast, I mean even the Associate Dean was getting in on the fun. Here's a few few pics from the day

































cheers
rick d

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP