TOP five 4 jUly

>> Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's that time of the month again, yup you guessed it. IT'S TOP 5 TIME. This months list is compiled of some great products, shooters and music. Let's get things started off.

1. Pictage
So happy to be a member. These guys are absolutely fantastic at what they do. My work just became so much more streamlined thanks to them. Oh! and the products they offer, WOW wait till you see the new albums. Keep your eye's peeled for some product sample shots once they get in.

2. The 2008 Niagara Wine Auction
Once again, I had the honor of being the official photographer for this gala event. Unfortunately I did have a wedding on the Saturday so I had my friend Charity Swords cover Saturday's events for me. I did how ever get a chance to stop by Friday and hob nob with some of Niagara's best. Oh and I got to meet Jason Priestly, ya that's right I am such a closet 90210 fan.

3. Boda Bag
Yay, this bag ROCKS and that's all I have to say. i was turned on to this bag by my good friend and fellow shooter Amanda Lachapelle when she second shot for me. Now thanks to her I am the proud owner of a Boda Jr. My assistants are so gonna love me for this purchase.

4. Kid Rock
He is back, and rocking again. His latest release "All Summer Long" is such a typical Kid Rock song, ya gotta love it. Whether he's watchin the D-Wings during their Stanley Cup run or trying to get back in Pam's good book, this guy is truly the All American Bad Ass, and ya gotta love him for it.

5. Jesh de Rox
Words can't say enough about this guy. Simply hit up the link and let his images do the talking. Again, I thank god Jesh lives so far way.

That's it for this months installment, now go enjoy the nice summer weather while you can.

Cheers, Rick

1 comments:

Melissa... July 26, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

Hey Rick!
Just wanted to send you some blog love by way of PICtage- which I also couldn't be more thankful for!
I'm also in the Niagra area (Buff to be exact) and would love to meet up sometime and talk both shop and nonshop. You do such beautiful work- love the DQ shot with the groomsmen :)
Regards,
Melissa

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP