Wedding ~ Mary Beth & Klass

>> Monday, July 7, 2008

What do you get when you take one part Cabbagetown, one part U of T, and one part Delta Chelsea, one part gorgeous weather, and one part amazing couple. A absolutely fantastic day to shoot a wedding in Toronto, that's what. I also had the honor of having the amazingly talented Amanda Lachapelle second shoot for, so what more could I ask for, maybe no traffic on the way home but what can you do! Mary Beth looked absolutely stunning on her big day, Klass you are a lucky man. These two had so much love for each other, they actually brought me to tears at certain points during the day. I wish the two of you all the best, and remember, If you are ever in Niagara, stop in for a drink at the local 'Duke'


p.s. Leslie, if you read this post, I'm still crying right now! So don't forget to call me when you get married.

Big Calvin & Hobbes fans.

Keep dreamin' Klaas.

Talk about opportunity knockin' when I saw
this sign around the corner from their house.

Best wedding shoes ever!

I swear Mary Beth used to model.

Waiting in anticipation.

The natural Light in this church was to die for.

Same with the light outside.

Again with the whole model thing.

The happy couple.

Cheers
Rick Denham

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP