Commercial ~ Goin to the Dogs

>> Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday I headed up to do some shooting at the 2009 Toronto Sportsmen's Show. I had two jobs this day, one was to shoot some candids for the show promoters, and two was to grab a few shots of the 2009 Gold Whistle Retriever Trials (I had a friend running his dog in them). The candids shots are boring, as always, but I did add a few at the end that I liked. They Retriever shots are below as well. On a side not, shooting fast paced dogs in a dimly lit arena is much harder than shooting hockey. But to start things off I also grabbed a few shots of the Big Air Dog Jump, enjoy. For those of you looking for more images from the Retriever Trials, follow this LINK



























Cheers
Rick Denham

1 comments:

Elizabeth and Frank March 25, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Rick,

Love the action images. The agility of these competition dogs is amazing and you really captured the energy they bring to these events.

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP