Portraits ~ Lucas Walker Denham

>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ahhhhh! Finally some Lucas time. We went the other day to do a photo shoot with the little guy. It's been a while and seeing as I am trying to go in a different direction with my style these days, I figured he would make a great test subject. A lot of photographers these days are using "off camera flash" and it's becoming the style d'jour very quickly. As much as I like it, and believe me I really like it when it is done right, I wanted to start developing a style with the use of the light that is available to me. I will never lose off camera flash because there is so much you can do with it, especially when you know what you are doing, but available light to me captures the moment as it's meant to be. Very "late 70's Polaroid picture-ish on a beach in Florida that is being used as an Abercrombie ad" if that makes any sense. Anyways, here are a few of the shots we ended up with over two days of shooting, hope you enjoy.

























Cheers
RD!

1 comments:

Auntie April 2, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Look at him...He is so cute!

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP