Florida ~ Magic Kingdom...re-visited

>> Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ok, so every once in a while opportunity tends to knock, and I have always been told to answer the door at no matter what cost. Well, 10 days ago I got a phone call from my Step Dad Peter asking if I was interested in doing a quick little weekend trip down to Disney World. Well, me being the kind of person I am said HECK YEAH! SO off to the doctors to get some Larazapan(it helps me fly, and if you know me I hate flying) and then hop on an O'l Jet Blue Embraer 190 for a short 2 hour flight south. So anyways we get here and it's beautiful 30 degree weather, some clouds but hey it ain’t home. Today, being Saturday, we decided to go to Disney but were told we had to be there by 7:30. Well me being a Disney geek knew the park wasn't open till 9 so something was up. We pulled up to the Grand Floridian at 7:30 am to be met by Dan, who is the Executive Dir. of sale for Walt Disney resorts & Kim who works for Dan. Dan and Peter do a lot of work together so Dan decided to give us a true Disney experience. He introduced up to Kevin who would be our personal chaperone for the remainder of the day.....sweet.....no lines anywhere. We headed to the park at about 8ish thinking what a great time to get a few shots, which of course I did of an empty Main St and Cinderella's Castle. A few minutes later, we were greeted by Regina, a photographer and she asked all of us to head over there.....when I looked over there I saw Mickey mouse, all by himself waiting for a personal greeting with Lucas. This had to be the coolest experience ever. Much thanks to everyone, Dan, Kim, and especially Regina who did the photos. You can check out Regina's site at the following link http://www.reginablaneyphoto.com/




















Much love to everyone back home.
Rick, Amy & Lucas

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP