TV ~ Rich Bride, Poor Bride shoot

>> Tuesday, September 9, 2008

OK, so as I mentioned in earlier posts, last Saturday was going to be my first taping of a spot on Rich Bride, Poor Bride. We headed out to Cortland, Ontario to shoot at GoPHER DUNES. I don't want to spoil the show, so I am not telling you any of the scenario, but if you are smart you may be able to figure it out from the following few pics.




Johny, Bubba & Carolyn (the production coordinator) laughing
at how early it is.


Misty giving directions to all the extra's


Me in action doing my part, shooting some motocross


One of my shots from the day, yes I did actually shoot.


Another shot I grabbed.


Another action shot of yours truly.


finally the last shot I personally grabbed of the riders.


Carolyn again looking oh so happy!


Misty, don't freaking ask!


A shot of us filming.


Me showing off my "wedding" portfolio.


Judy wondering what Heidi and Jonny
have talked her into.


And so it begins.


That's right, roof mounted remote camera, loveliness.


4X4'n in the woods at the Dunes.


Some more 4X4 action.


Jonny was havin' way to much fun, man you owe me one buddy.


Bubba, Judy & Heidi all scared for Jonny's drivin'.


So far so good, the camera and 'stars' made it


Or did they?


Jonny opted for one more mud pit.....


.....got stuck.....


.....and had to be towed out.


Finally they are free again.

So a few side notes.
1. Acting is so super weird
2. The shots where I am in the picture were taken by my faithful sidekick Joel Smith
3. Jonny blew a flat in his Jeep and found out the next moring.

Cheers
Rick D.

PS, as soon as I know I will post when the show will be aired.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP