TOP 5 for auGuST

>> Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OK, so I know it's a tad bit late, and believe it or not I have been getting email's asking me where August's top five list is. It has been a busy month shooting as well as vacationing, and on top of the the Niagara IceDogs have started up again. So with no further adieu I give you August's Top 5

1. Think Tank Photo, and more specifically the Airport Security V.2. Man this thing kicks but, hauls all my gear in one gigantic roller, and is faa compliant for overhead storage on domestic flights. It has been around for a while, but I finally got off my but and got one, my assistants love me so much for this purchase. No more carrying bags, just rolling them now.

2. Nike, yup that's right the big shoe conglamorate. I picked myself up a pair of Nike Air - Series 6C kicks and they rock. I wore these things around all the Disney Parks and they didn't flinch, 100% comfort for the whole trip. I don;t usually put Nike's on my feet, but these things deserve some serious props.

3. Sam Roberts Band, they have been back for a bit now since the release of "Them Kids", but don't let the experience stop there. The whole album is a great Canadian rock album from start to finish. This one is on the ipod now and I love every song on it. Go out and buy it or download it and support Canadian rock.

4. Amelia Lyon, look out, these two have some serious talent. If you want to see some amazing pictures, that I swear are one of a kinds, check out their blog. On top of their amazing work, they were also voted Blu Domains "Photographer(s) of the Year", and well deserved.

5. Rich Bride - Poor Bride, last but not least, I have to add these guys to the mix, why? Well because I am going to be featured on one of the upcoming episodes of course. I mentioned way back in the first "top 5" list that there were some things in the works. Well we film my part this coming Saturday, and I am sure I will have a few behind the scenes photos to share with you on the blog come next week, so keep your eyes peeled.

Until next time, Cheers!!!!!!!!
Rick D.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP