Wedding ~ Lindsay & Jamie

>> Sunday, August 31, 2008

OK, so back to reality. I just got home from vacation, and I promised myself that with in 24 hours of returning, I would get to posting images from the last wedding I did before vacay. Unfortunately it has been 27.5 hours since I got home but who's counting. I had the pleasure of shooting at Lindsay & Ryan in Toronto all day last Aug 23, and it was a blast. We hung out at their house with the guys, and at the Westin Prince with the Ladies. The ceremony took place at Donaldo G&CC which if I might say was absolutely pristine. Here's a few pics from the day.

Absolutely gorgeous dress.

The ladies. (I know I will get killed for this one.....)

The Lady (.....and this one)

Lindsay getting ready.

The shoes.

A little music to get things going.

The guys hanging out roof top before heading out.

Lindsay waiting patiently for Jamie's arrival.

Stunning!

Just relaxing.

The wedding party, looking good as always.

A moment alone together.

Lindsay & Jamie's first dance.

Taking a break from it all.

Cheers, Rick

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP