Florida ~ Part I, the return to Magic Kingdom

>> Monday, August 25, 2008

OK, so with the flight past us and one day already down in FLO Rida, it was time to head out to the Magic Kingdom. Before we go any further though, I must say that I am working from a computer that is not mine, and from programs that are not mine, so please don't mind the shotty post processing. So with out any further adieu, here are a few shots from our, I mean, Lucas' first day at Disney.



Mommy with Lucas at the front gates.


Daddy with Lucas at the front gates.


Lucas' first official picture on Disney property.with Minnie & Walt.


I have the same picture when I was first there.


Whoa!, that's a lot'o candy.


"It's A Small World", such a classic.


Trying on his 3D glasses, upside down mind you.


One of the toughest shots to get on property.


Lucas was very tired by the end of the day.


A few balloons for the ride home.


Sorry, photo opp.


"The Grand Floridian" which is where we be staying next time.


Until tomorrow, goodbye.
Love The Denham's

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP