Wedding ~ Lindsay & Ryan

>> Tuesday, August 12, 2008

OK, so every once in a while a wedding comes a long you know you are just going to love. Not that I don't love shooting every wedding I do, but when it's family it always makes it special. I get to see to really great people get married, while doing something I love, double bonus. Here are a few shots from the Triple8 wedding on Friday, more shots to come later from Saturdays wedding.


These rings were so elegant


Ryan, nice flowers


Too sweet.


Jordan was an absolute cutie


Gettin' ready.


A few formals for the family.


Ryan & Lindsay, you guys look amazing.


A little excitement.


Lindsay & her Dad

Cheers
Rick:)

2 comments:

Deb Brugman August 16, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

These pictures are wonderful. The second one is my favorite.

Melissa... August 16, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Rick, I love the first and last shot- you always nail it! When I grow up I wanna be a rock star like you!

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP