Wedding ~ Becky & Drew

>> Monday, August 18, 2008

Again, another beautiful day, beautiful couple, and beautiful location to shoot. Ya gotta love it. Becky & Drew were actually married last weekend on August 9th, but seeing as I had already shot a wedding on the 8th, and didn't have one this last weekend I figured I would make them wait so I had something to post this weekend.


Gettin' ready at Tabu Salon.

Gorgeous flowers

Man I love the Chrysler 300


BLING!
I could have had that tied up in 30 sec's

Becky likes Volleyball, so why not hit a few before getting
married. Joel actually made her work for this one.

Man could these guys be any sweeter

A few moments alone together.

OK, time to go.

Cheers
Ricky D!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 19, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Awesome photos. Great photographer...would recommend him to anyone. Thanks for helping make their special day memorable.
Mom Smith

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP