Just Shooting

>> Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Last weekend Amy, Lucas, and Myself headed up to Kemble, Ontario which is just outside Owen Sound for a little R&R. It was a much needed break from our hectic schedule. Being a photographer, you know the camera was going to come with, which was great because I could shoot whatever I want, whenever I wanted. Here are a few shots from our time away.


Our lovely residence for three days.


Lucas' first experience in the waters of Owen Sound.


Always some lovely scenery in the Sound.


Sam, Lucas' watch dog for the weekend.


Lucas' first boat ride, and he loved it.


Amy, my lovely wife, enjoying the boat ride as well


Back on shore for some play time.....


.....and photo shoot


My turn on the water, unfortunately I lost our only hit.


Someone else enjoying late evening fishing.


The gorgeous sunset as we headed back empty handed.


The gorgeous moon rise as we headed back as well.


The moon breaking into the clouds.


And finally a little fun with the 'waddy' on our last day.

**On a side note, we will be leaving for Disney on Aug 24th, returning Aug 30th. If you need me I will have my cell with and will be receiving emails as well. I will also being updating my blog daily with shots from Fla.**

Cheers, Rick.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP