Wedding ~ Stephanie & Paul

>> Thursday, September 25, 2008

WOW, could we have asked for a better day on Saturday. I think the consensus with every photographer I talked with around here completely agreed. However, along with the weather, I got to head up to Greystone Golf Club which had to be one of the most picturesque settings to shoot. Stephanie and Paul had this place done up to perfection with an outdoor ceremony and gorgeous hall. Here are a few pictures from the day, enjoy.


The boys and I decided to head to Ivey's Pub in Milton.....


....and have a few pints


Then I headed back to greaystone for a few detail shots.


What and fabulous dress.


As I mentioned, the beautiful outdoor ceremony.


After the ceremony we went for a few pictures, and let
nothing get in our way.


We stumbled upon this amazing field with a million wildflowers.


Then Steph decided she wanted to do a little TTD.


It was time to head back to Greystone for some more shots.


Stephanie could tell we needed some
water, we do work hard you know.


And finally, one last shot, I just
love the natural light in this.


Cheers
Rick.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP