Christmas Came Early

>> Thursday, November 20, 2008

So yesterday when I cam home for lunch I opened my door to a big surprise.



Whatever could this be by my Christmas tree.


There does not seem to be a return address on it, hmmmmmm!


OH! I know what this is.


It's my new canvas prints that I ordered, it must be CRAZY CANVAS time.


So I decided to hang them on my wall and see how they look.


I also decided to take a few shots of my nice cozy home office.



Now all I need is my new Macbook Pro, and I'll be all set.

Cheers, Rick D.

On another note, if you look up and to the left
<-------
<-------
You will see these symbols
If you click on these, it will allow you to
subscribe to my blog and get instant
updates anytime something new is added.

1 comments:

Melissa... November 22, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

your office looks so warm and cozy, want to come design mine? *big grin* pictures of mine would make your eyes bleed- it's a sad sad state.
Love that pano canvas!

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP