Hallow's Eve

>> Saturday, November 1, 2008

Last night Amy & I took Lucas out for Hallowe'en. Even though this was his 3rd Hallowe'en, this was the first one where he really knew what was going on. We visited all of our family & friends throughout St. Catharine's, and even made a stop at the fire hall to take a few pic's. I hope everyone had a safe Hallowe'en.


OOHHHHHHH! Scary ghost pumpkins.


I think he would make a great Fireman.


Our Family pumpkins.


I love making costumes, yes I painted the helmet
and cut out his name.


Getting some candy from Great Nana & Grandpa.


Tanx fo da mawkus Autty.


Driving Ladder Truck 5(26) from Sta.5 Martindale.


The Guys at Sta.5 were great.


They even put the lights on for Lucas.


One day buddy, one day.


I think he likes this place.


Finally we ended up at Nanny's for candy & a bath.

Cheers, Rick

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP