toP f1ve for October & November

>> Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OK, so third times a charm, and yes, this is my third time being late with this post. I have been extremely busy, trying to get all my albums done for X-mas and it's looking like I will. In the meantime, check out the latest edition of the Top Five

2011 World Juniors ~ Are you kidding me, this is like the biggest news ever. the World Juniors are coming to Buffalo, 20 min's down the road. tickets are going for $800 (lower bowl) for all 17 games at HSBC, and $400 for upper bowl. If I wasn't shooting it, I'd have tickets for sure.

New Macbook Pro ~ What a sleek new design. I was at Mac Outpost just the other day checking these bad boys out, can't wait to get one under the Christmas tree. The great thing about them, Mac has made 24" LED Cinema Displays that connect via magsafe cables. it's as easy as plug and dis-PLAY.

Canon VIXIA HG21 ~ Finally my old JVC HDD camcorder is getting replaced with this new bad boy. Full on hi-def video with CODEC capable of recording 24Mbps. This is going to bring a new (but small) dimension to work.

The Trews ~ Another good old bunch of Canadian Boys rockin' hard. their latest hit "Hold Me in Your Arms" is on constant rotation on my ipod, I think Lucas even knows the words by now.

Chase Jarvis ~ Everybody wants to be somebody, me....I want to be Chase Jarvis. This guys absolutely rocks as a photographer. I have featured a few of videos on her before, but go check out his site, it will amaze you.

Don't forget, Christmas is only 43 days away, so start your shopping soon.

Cheers
Rick

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

FEEDJIT

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP